We're ready to serve!
Military on the Move® is a free real estate rebate and information program developed by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® to allow you to earn cash back when you buy or sell a home.
To be eligible, you must register with Military on the Move® before contacting a real estate agent.
When you buy or sell a home through Military on the Move®, you’ll receive a cash rebate* based on the actual sales price – not a fixed amount based on a range of values – and you’ll receive your rebate at settlement!
For example, if you purchase a $225,000 home and the commission earned by the broker representing you is $6,750, you will receive a $1,350 rebate at settlement! To see an exact estimate of your rebate, click here.
Rebates are great, but there are many other important considerations when choosing a real estate company. Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is a global network of over 500 premier real estate firms with 3,500 offices and 120,000 sales associates in over 50 countries around the world.
Collectively, this group had over one million transactions valued at $321 billion last year, more than any national real estate brand. LeadingRE dominates the United States' list of top 500 real estate firms and has the number one market ranking in 39% of the top 108 markets.
What does this mean to you?
- Quality agents, quality service from top independent brokers who live and work in the market
- No mortgage tie-in - you choose your lender. If needed, your agent will be happy to make recommendations.
- No dollar limit on rebate
- Rebate paid at settlement
Planning to rent a home?
Our members will provide comprehensive information about the area, counseling on local rental practices and will even send information on listings that meet your criteria.
* Rebates are not allowed in all states. In some states, a gift card or commission credit at closing may be provided in lieu of the Cash-Back bonus. You must register with U.S. Military on the Move® before contacting a real estate agent and be represented by the assigned real estate firm at closing to qualify. All real estate transactions are negotiable. Other terms and conditions may apply.